Custom Search

Monday, February 2, 2009

Wow! another Election around the corner?

This time is Perak! My home state, I was born here but i spend most of my bolanliap life in Penang.

Looking at the events happening in Perak, i can foresee an election is in the cooking pot.  The Perakians again is needed to rise to the situation to stop the corrupted Barisan National Government from using our hard earned monies to buy votes!  The BN have accessed to the national coffers while the PR 100% relies on donation from well wishers!   I will donate RM 50.00 to Perak elections campaign and i hope many of you will follow my foot steps.  RM 50 is not much, just spend a jug of "Harimau" beer will do!

Previous Election shows who has the most moolah will win, but after the 308 tsunami, it no longers so.  Why?  because the will of the people is priceless, We will not be bought!

Pakatan Rakyat will prevail!


No comments: