Custom Search

Monday, July 6, 2009

I have commited a murder...in cold blood too...

I kill these 2 fella...


Although these 2 fella is big but they are no match for my Akido technique....1 stab in the belly, another stab right between the eye, is all it takes to end their life.  I wished i can show you the whole killing process but it will be too gruesome... how the black liquid oozing out from the belly wound, some liquid thingie sputtering out in between the eyes, their legs kicking in pain and their arms struggling in vain...i think i  will spared you all the details for now.

not satisfy killing them, i even cook them out...im so inhumane... hahahaahh

yummy!

burppp..!!  oops...poor fella, after they are cooked...i even eat them..muahahahahaha...

since i have invited so much bad karma...i think i will reincarnate as "HAI WONG" in my next life..


No comments: