Custom Search

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Santa was kind to me in 2008

Christmas is a time where children are the happiest lot(these include young mothers too!).  With bag loads of Christmas presents in hand, who wouldn't be happy?

2008 Christmas is not a bad year for me too, as Santa has been kind to me since I am generally a good boy this whole year.

Let me share what i got for Christmas, although is not "bag full!"

(1)


(2)


(3)

1. CD of my favourite "auntie" singer by Wifey
2. Magazine organizer "box" from the Pilot.
3. muscle building T-shirt from Wifey's mum.

Present exchange in Christmas is not about how expensive of the item, is all about the thought and kindness you put in when you purchased the the gift.

Althought Christmas has passed, my door is still open for people who want to shower me with gifts..muahahahahah..

Meli Klismas and appy new year..! 


3 comments:

ioohaey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ioohaey said...

arghhh... your favorite is 蔡琴? I watched her mini concert few years back... aiks, should pass that ticket to you and your wifey then i can run away on that day...

boLanliap said...

aiyo...next time please give it to me...hahaha =)