Custom Search

Sunday, January 11, 2009

"Apache" Gang!

Hey, now the mat rempits got new canggih gang name, if you read today Sin Chew daily, the police nabbed many Mat rempits during an operasi.  And from this rempits, they found "membership" card.  Apparently many of this rempits are from this "Apache" Gang.  I wonder who is the leader of this Gang?  Maybe is SIL Khairi Jamaludin?  Im not suprised if he was behind this as he was once glamourised these law breaking hooligans as "Mat Cemerlang"!

Another thing that bothers me is, Is'nt "Apache" sounds American?

2 comments:

boLanliap said...

ya..like Apache Indian too

ioohaey said...

Arhh, Apache? I use this web server for my final year project. They smeared the world's most popular Web server's name!!

Apache-Native Americans in US.
I guess they are 哈美一族.