Custom Search

Friday, October 17, 2008

My RAKUWA

RAKUWA? what is that? nope, it is not the latest digimon pet from Japan. Neither it is a fancy robot rat from SOWNY too. It is actually a very nice necklace from Phiten.

What is Phiten necklace? It is originated from Japan, It is in-fashion therapeutic necklace endorsed by a legion of sportsman and women around the globe, it looks good on you. It make a man more manly and a gay more gayish. For anyone of you want to know the techie details please refer to here : Phiten USA

So does it work? no commitment from the Phiten USA website but there is many endorsement from athelics to normal Joe and Jane. As for myself, it does wonder to my lower back. I used to have back numbness on my lower back every morning after i woke up. This is caused by my aged mattress being too soft. After the first night with Phiten, the sore is gone. I tell myself maybe this is a coincidence and i monitored for a few more nights. After 1 week, the sore never re-visited me again! Phiten has converted me as a believer..!!
poking my nose around shops in Sunway Pyramid, i manage to browse a few similar ones in some stores in front of Watson, but i doubt it is the original, please go check it out yourself.

My wifey bought it for me from Japan thru my brother in Law and only cost around RM 70, it is a good buy when you are in Japan. I doubt you can get this price in "Boleh Land"

2 comments:

John said...

Hi Bolanliap, this is John from Spain, I got news of your blog from Google - Alerts because I have an alert out for any news on Phiten, I advertise this on my site fincalinkup.com7phiten_jewelry.html hope thats the correct url - love your neo counter. Do you live on Penang?

Good Luck

John

boLanliap said...

John,
hey it is nice to hear from you. I am from Penang but now i am living and working in Kuala Lumpur with my wife.

you been to Penang?